The Exam Review session will consist of:
- A complete review of the course content (8h for grade 11/12 & 4hr for grade 9/10)
- A chance to email the tutor in advance about specific topics/questions you'd like to cover (If we get a large amount of students for the same school, for a subject, this will be more personalized to you)
- A personalized practice exam for you to take home, along with the solutions
- Our Zsupport service: You can text us a question and we'll answer it ASAP
- There will be an Exam Review for every high school (9-12) grade/subject (Math, Science, Chemistry, Physics, Biology)
- Get 3 friends (new to tutoring) to register, and you come for free!
- Price is $125
- There is a discount off the second Exam Review (it will be $65)
- Exams reviews will be run by all the tutors here. Please see Liz or Joe to register as spots are limited. You must register by May 29th.
“I finally got into my dream school for university and it's all thanks to the Zylor team. If it wasn't for the tutors and the support they provided I wouldn't be where I am right now.” - Sarah, University student (1st year)
Phone Number: (905) 997-0997
1290 Central Parkway West, Suite 100
Say hello at email@example.com
How To Get Into Your Dream University
So you want to get into university. But not just any school, it has to be a good school right? Well here are 5 ways you can bump up your applications, and ensure you get into your dream school!
Why English Tutoring Should Be On Your Radar
When people think of tutoring, math and science usually comes to mind. However, most people also need help in English. Here's how you can improve your English skills:
How To Tackle Your University Supplementary Applications
University applications are coming up fast and it's time to get a head start. Here are 3 ways you can get prepared for them: